This policy was last updated on October 6, 2020 and forms part of Terms & Conditions and any other legal document found on our website. This document explains return & refund policy of kenkengems.com.
Buyers are advised to read this policy thoroughly before making a purchase on our website.
kenkengems.com is among one of the largest suppliers of gemstone beads, wholesale beads and jewelry making supplies in the world and you have the option to choose from more than 20000 products listed on our website.
At kenkengems.com, we want you to be delighted every time you shop with us. Therefore, we have put forth easy return and refund policy to add to your purchase experience.
Below is our return and refund policy:
- If you need to return an unused item you should contact us within 2 weeks from the date of receipt of package for an exchange or refund as required. If approved, we will refund the monetary value of the items returned to us, at the price you purchased them, but not the delivery charges.
Please note that item must be returned back to us within 30 days from the date of approval of refund/exchange.
- The goods must be returned in the same condition as received and if possible with all original packaging. kenkengems.com reserves the rights to refuse a refund or exchange if the goods returned are deemed to have been damaged, worn or tampered with. We do not accept used products under any circumstance. Thisdoes not affect your statutory right as a buyer.
- For the products that comes with 'Thread', the buyers are requested to inspect the product with 'thread' on. We don't accept return or refunds for products without 'Thread' even if the product is not used.
- We always include spare pieces when delivering gemstone beads at no additional cost or liability.
- Product colour/Images as shown on the website are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product due to differences in monitor's resolution of your PC or Smartphones.
Any return or refund with regard to product colours/Image will be at sole discretion of kenkengems.com. To apply for return or refund, buyers are first requested to send us an image of the product together with order details.
- Return or refund is not initiated for:
- 'Change of mind', 'Perception' etc.
- Products that have been delivered to the customers for more than 2 weeks.
- Return requests for small scratches and flaws that cannot be captured in the image.
- Small size discrepancies or difference in the product description.
- Returns requests related to the size or stone hole or drill hole.
- Accessories that have been used or worn once, or products that have been altered.
- Discoloration or oxidation over time.
To initiate a return or refund, buyers are requested to email Mr. Kenji Mochizuki at email@example.com with the following details:
- Scanned Image of the dispatch note.
- Reason for the return, stating whether you require a refund or exchange.
- Scanned Image of the item you wish to return or exchange.
Once the refund is approved, we shall contact you and arrange for the refund/exchange.